I’ve been awarded with the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by sister blogger, Rudina Heroi-Puka. Thank you, Rudina! I am honored by your nomination. 🙂
Please visit her well-rounded blogging site where she discusses books, motherhood, the economy, and politics!
There are 5 rules that need to be followed in order to accept the nomination/award:
- Link/Thank to the person who nominated you.
- Add the reward logo.
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and let them know via comments.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions.
Here are the questions Rudina asked of me:
- Describe yourself in three words! –Friendly, Bookworm, Caregiver
- What is the most unique thing about you and how do you feel about it?– I’ve been compared to a porcelain doll. I’m fine with that as long as nobody tries to put me up on a shelf. 😉
- What makes you happy?– Zoloft, and various mood stabilizers… No, really.
- If you had a chance to do anything, what would it be and why?– My dream is to become a Foster mother. My husband and I bought a large house, and we would like to fill it with kids galore!
- What do you love most about blogging?– Networking, (meeting other bloggers, meeting authors), and all the great books that I don’t have to pay for! 🙂
- What is the biggest challenge you ever had, and what did you learn from it?–I’d rather not say what it was, but it taught me about persistence, and that good things happen to those who wait.
- What is your favorite quote?– This should come as no surprise: “A well read woman is a dangerous creature.”
- Do you judge a book by its cover?– Yup, and anyone who says they don’t is full of bologna.
- How do you achieve a blogger-life balance?– Easy! I blog for FUN. If this ever becomes like “work” I will simply stop blogging. It is as easy as that.
- What is one suggestion for humanity?– “To play NICELY. “
I am nominating, YOU, yes you (if you wish) to participate in The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award, by answering the following questions:
1.) What inspired you to blog?
2.) How many books do you read a year?
3.) What is your preferred reading genre?
4.) What are your feelings about adults reading YA novels?
5.) Do you read YA novels?
6.) Do you attend Author/Book events?
7.) Who is your favorite Author, and why?
8.) What is your favorite controversial book?
9.) What book inspired your love for reading?
10.) What are your thoughts on blogger awards?
Thank you for participating!